Thursday, January 29, 2015

The week is nearing the weekend.....

Well this week is getting closer and closer to the Weekend.
Ashley will have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for what would have been a gender reveal ultrasound... now it will just be a fun look because they have been told the baby is a little boy! Cylus Brennan Jesko.

Andy and Bobbie are coming back home after checking out a job in Coalgate Ok. They are still looking for work- I know they are stressed and I hope they are able to find something very soon!

I will be packing to go to Austin and present at TCEA. My presentation A Roadmap to a Digital Classroom will be fun... I hope! :)

We have hired someone new for one of our schools technology. I am guessing this will be the last week we fill in over there...

I am ready for the weekend.. there have been a few stressers along the way since Christmas that has made feeling rested not as easy... I am still sleeping good and have energy thanks to Plexus.. but just not as relaxed feeling... need to just lay those things down!!!


No comments: