Thursday, January 15, 2015

Middle of January... WHAT????

Where does the time go? Seems like it was just last weekend we were trying to get all the Christmas gifts bought and wrapped! Now here we are in the middle of January!
I guess we will start thinking about babies next!!! Bobbie is due in April and all is going well even after the car accident! Thank goodness! She says when she comes to listen to worship practice that little baby girl already moves alot like she likes the music! Maybe we have another musician like her daddy! ;)
At the end of this month we will find out what Ashley is having! She had an appointment at the beginning of the month and all was still going great! One more appointment at the end of the month to share the gender.

I have been working on a friends computer for the last 3 nights! It is amazing how much junk can get on a computer and cause problems... hundreds and hundreds of malware, spyware and virus problems. I think after several scans and reboots I finally have the situation under control and can get her computer back to her! I can honestly say I understand why Geek Squad charges people so much to start that process! Can take a little time to find it all!

I guess the next few days will be warmer! Hopefully the yard will start drying out..for some reason we have lost lots of grass and Beau is finding the mud! He DOES clean his feet when he comes back in the house... but he cleans it all over my carpet...so.. this morning at 7am I was running the vacuum... AGAIN!

So many people around us sick with colds, bronchitus and flu! Thank goodness we are all staying healthy! I give credit to the awesome Plexus Vitamins, Probio5 and Slim drink! I have never felt better! I need to find out what is going on with this shoulder that I hurt back in high school! It has really started being a PAIN.. but even through that I have my Plexus fast relieve cream and I get relief from the discomfort.. I might need to consider the nerve health again.. it helped so much with the tingling I used to get in my fingers!! It is all gone now!!!

Ok.. back at it... I have a couple of days of work left... more people to talk to about Plexus.. they just keep asking! I hope that I can share something that will bless their life as it has ours! Then Monday is a holiday!! YAY!!! Maybe I will get out and share a little Plexus love! :)


No comments: