Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kids....do you ever stop worrying?

So... I was recently talking to a friend about our kids! She shares stories of her daughter that is pregnant and going through a few things and I share stories about my family too! We have decided that parent's never stop worrying!!!
Case in point:
  • January 2nd- Bobbie has an accident- and we worry!!!
  • January 16th- Alex narrowly avoids and accident- still worry!
  • January 18th- Andy helps change a flat tire- the car falls- yep---a little worried!!
All these things just keeps moms and dads on their toes! I don't care how old your children are...or if they have got married....or even if they are having kids of their own.... we still worry....

So kids....
  • answer your cell phone when I call
  • reply to my text message when I send something- even if it is a "k"
  • wear your seat belt and don't text and drive
  • make sure you are eating good
  • keep your bills paid
Most of all.... know that I love each one of you!!!!

No comments: