Monday, January 5, 2015

First Day back......

First day back from Christmas break! Of course I didn't want to get up and get going on this cold morning! Thank goodness for a great night's sleep despite some big stresses this weekend! I did make sure that I had my pink slim and water- staying healthy and full of energy is real important on days like today!
The dogs were not as happy that Steve left them in their beds when he left- They thought they would cry out at me that they wanted out! So... I let them out- after a little water and food they went on their way to the backyard- WHAT??? You don't like the cold.... hmmmm... maybe tomorrow morning you will enjoy that stay in your bed a little longer! LOL!
I had to put together a new photo release and head shot for Renaissance Learning. As a part of the Distinguished educator program they want to put me in the February newsletter since I am presenting at TCEA in Austin. So I guess I will send this "head shot"
I guess it will do for a Monday morning after break!
I am hoping to hear from Bobbie and Andy today as she talks to the doctor and finds out if everything is ok after her Friday evening accident. Her car is totalled I am sure- I just hope she and the baby are ok.
Well, back to work- I put a roast in the crock pot  before I left for work- so after a long cold day hopefully we will have a good warm meal waiting on us when we get there!


No comments: