Sunday, January 4, 2015

Last day of break!

It is the last day of holiday break! Started with church at Trinity then home for "girl" cheese sandwich! At least that is what my kids always called it! Girl cheese and fruit cottontail! Lol! Those were the days!
Hanging out at home with football on the tv and answering questions about Plexus! I love getting to share! So many people helped by such a good pink drink!
So not ready to get back in schedule tomorrow! The mornings will be cold and sleepy! I guess we just start the count down for the next break! Lol! It has been another tough year in some ways....but will get through it I suppose and hope for a change next year!
Yesterday we were able to pick up tires for the Charger for a decent price...so that was good. Andy picked up his pipe for his muffler and it went back on easily so that too was good.
I guess this week we will need to try and get back in he gym and stop eating so much sweet foods! The news all talk about people gaining 5 to 10 pounds over the holidays. I'm glad I didn't have to worry about that!
My messenger keeps dinging so I guess I will go see how I can help answer more questions about Plexus! What a blessing! Hope it works for these newbies as it has for us!

No comments: