Monday, January 12, 2015

Another cold weekend!

Another cold weekend! We picked up firewood from a friend on Friday after school! I think Steve and Andy were both a bit sore from that!!!
Saturday was a lazy day! Sitting by the warm fire---we started with brunch around 10am or later! LOL! That evening we tried out the new Jungle Burger with the kids! Not too bad!
Sunday was a great day- getting to go to worship with Andy and Bobbie! Andy did a great job on the bass for worship.  Afterwards we picked up some chicken and watched the cowboy game! Such a close game.. can't believe they lost!
Starting this Monday with my shoulder hurting again! I don't know what I am doing to it that makes it hurt to lift! I have been using Fast Relief cream on it and that works so good!
They are calling for a chance of snow on Wednesday! That would be OK with me! :)

No comments: