Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Where did last week go?

WOW! what a whirlwind kind of week! I started the week on Sunday enjoying snacks and football with the family... well... I enjoyed the snacks! LOL
On Monday I left for my annual trip to Austin to attend TCEA and present on Wednesday "A Roadmap to a Digital Classroom"
Tuesday was lots of classes and waiting in lines to get into classes.... it was a full day and we ended by going to a Vendor event for Solid Borders/Baracuda. Wednesday I went to the opening keynote by Bill Nye the Science guy... I was disappointed that he had an agenda to share... and yes.. I do believe the Bible and the flood just in case he is reading my blog! I gave my presentation later and I think it went pretty good! No pressure but my boss was in there and so was a represenative from Rennisance Learning- I am a part of the Distinguished Educators group- hope I didn't disappoint! :)
We finished Wednesday night by stopping in for the Discovery education dinner and then the LightSpeed social... busy busy day! Thursday started out busy but then I found myself at a lunch with Renaissance learning at Fogo De Chao for a fabulous lunch and great presentation about a software product they want me to try out! We were volunteers at the TCEA social that night and took tickets at the door before heading home to crash!
Friday was a long trip home... we ended up leaving a little early but found ourselves stopping and going through the Dr Pepper museum on the way home.. so a little longer trip than I expected! ;)
Here we are past the weekend which was full in itself.... we are looking at music and getting ready for worship rehearsal at Trinity and I am back at working teaching lots of classes!
Everyone in the schools seems to be getting sick with Flu and Strep...so far that has stayed out of our house.. we just keep taking our Plexus X Factor vitamins, Probio5 and Plexus Slim and so far so good!!! Over a year of health and feeling great!!! I don't think I could have kept up with last week's busy schedule without it...

No comments: