Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What a summer so far.....

I can't believe how much rain we have gotten! It has totally messed up my pool and backyard.
Usually by May we have a pretty yard complete with plants and flowers around the pool. The pool although cool is always ready for swimmers by end of May. Not this year! We began putting out our plants and flowers and I am pretty sure my hanging baskets are dead due to too much water!
My pool was starting to come in and then the waters hit with a vengeance bringing dirt and stuff from I don't know where.....it is still struggling and what is it doing this week? Raining again! Lake Texoma will probably go over spillway again....that is just crazy!
I think we are going to need a summer do over.....I like summer.....it is a nice break to get outside and in the sunshine......but this year it has been rain, Mosquitos and flies.....

On another note....we are days away from seeing our second Grandbaby! Looking forward to baby Cylus to arrive!

No comments: