Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Another busy weekend but summer is on its way!!

Well... last weekend was busy... we went to check on Ashley after she was placed on bed rest for the weekend. We are waiting to hear if she will be released today to return to work or if she will be heading to hospital to deliver a sweet baby boy.
There was still work to do on the duplex...so we headed over there with Alex to help out with that some too... his parents helped him finish up on Saturday.
We waited out the rain on Saturday morning and then headed out to see the flood waters... crazy how much water was flowing over the spillway!!!
I'm sore from all this moving and lifting...so I am enjoying a bit of Plexus Fast relief cream...it feels so good! Sunday the sun came out for a bit and of course I had to go sit and enjoy... I got a little bit pink on my arms and legs but I tried the Plexus body cream.. and sure enough that pink was gone and the heat was out of it...I just love all these Plexus products...I am anxiously awaiting for my P96 vanilla to come in so I can make some more of those great shakes!!!

This week we are on baby watch...could happen anytime!!!
Just a few days till summer.... I can make it!!!




No comments: