Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Profile picture

I started with Plexus on Dec 1 2014.... I have seen transformation over the months with being able to wear smaller jeans... and my shirts fitting better... one of the things I get lots of comments is how my face is slimming.. I put this picture on FB yesterday just to change my profile picture and ended up with lots of comments and likes...74 likes... WOW... I was shocked!!! I am pretty excited of the changes in my skin and slimming of my cheeks... Plexus has just been so good for me!!! I am fixing to be a grandmom so I got to lose weight, have energy and be ready to enjoy all that goes with that... and if no one believes I'm old enough to be a grandmother I am ok with that too! LOL!
If you want to join me.. you can do so today on reduced membership fee.. just go to www.plexusslim.com/8weeks2slim and click join at the top!!



No comments: