Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas everywhere!

Kids are excited in our schools! The Christmas programs, parties to come and 2 weeks off!
I am excited too!
I have so much to do before Christmas- we have started our shopping but we have gifts yet to buy!

Andy was born on Christmas Eve- we try to do something ahead of time for him!

I am trying to put my Christmas eve food list together- I think I am making:
  • Crockpot Christmas Crack
  • Carmel/Chocolate dipped pretzels
  • Turkey- Steve will smoke this for us!
  • Ham- Steve will smoke this for us too!
  • hash brown potato casserole
  • sausage balls
  • maybe some pink salad
Before that date I have to think about food for friends party---- probably some finger food kind of stuff!!
I also need to find or make an ugly sweater! What day is it again? Much to do!

No comments: