Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Middle of the week.....

Well here it is Wednesday and I am at home... after a holiday on Monday... Andy came home around 3pm and has been in bed ever since....so Steve and I have been making sure that he was waking up and drinking some coke and taking meds ever so often.. I think he is about over the fever.. we shall see!!!
Ashley is enrolled in school again.. that is exciting.. and today she started getting her books.. we know that she can do an awesome job and hope distractions won't get in the way of that this semester!
Steve is still raising the final money for his trip to Cuba... hard to believe that he will be heading off on that adventure soon... I know that God is just waiting to use him in a mighty way there!! Can't wait to hear the stories.
I am preparing for my yearly trip to Austin.. I thought I only was making three presentaitons this year.. but I think another one may be added for a preconference event... we shall see... I love to share ideas and network with teachers there...
I can't seem to get rid of a headache today.. hope I didn't pick up some of the flu bug germs... we have many kids out at school and teachers too that are having to take their own kids home... I think the flu or something has finally hit our area!
I guess I should be doing laundry today since I am home anyway.. but haven't got that motivated to do so yet.... so I guess I will just lay low until time for rehearsals tonight!

No comments: